As I've been walking through this "autumn" in my life, I've been given good gifts along the way. Below are some of the things I've enjoyed this fall. Some are silly. Some are meaningful. All are wonderful, and I'm thankful for them.
1. Living a dream by studying at "Mr. Jefferson's University."
2. Fun fall days at apple orchards, wineries, Monticello, and football tailgates/games.
3. John Piper's new book, Think. Reading this while being a student has been a challenge and an encouragement to me this fall.
4. Auburn's football season and getting to attend a game in September
5. Pumpkin bread, pumpkin beer, pumpkin coffee, pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, etc. You get the point.